We aim to both improve the capability and increase the capacity of our Clients business to achieve profitable growth utilising the portfolio of services that we are able to offer.
We are versatile and responsive to meet the needs of our Clients. This can be from increasing the capability of new in-post employees with limited experience through tailored coaching, mentoring & training, to the development of strategic & operational processes, through to the ability to provide additional capacity via short-term & interim contracts.
The Development and Improvement specialist services within KMS BDIS complement one another which allows us to take a holistic and all-encompassing view of our Clients business and therefore create specific and targeted solutions.
- Coach & mentor in the preparation, and support in the formation of Business Plans, defining the structure, products & services, finance planning, development strategy and researching of competitors & markets in which the organisation operates.
- Assist in the identification of new market sectors and routes to market along with the development & expansion of existing sales areas and markets.
- Guidance in Key Account Management (KAM) philosophies & development of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) procedures and measures.
- Deliver or support the creation of a robust Enquiry Management System and develop the process for the preparation of technical/commercial proposals including contract negotiation.
- Assist and advise with various Marketing Communication activities including exhibitions, seminars, product promotions & introductions plus any subsequent training requirements.
- Support or deliver the development of product datasheets, leaflets & website content where required for the organisation.
- Undertake Process Analysis across all levels of a business, inclusive of manufacturing and business processes, to be able to identify the areas requiring improvement.
- Deliver training of Business Improvement tools & techniques.
- Support in selection, planning and completion of Strategic & Tactical Improvement Activities providing additional capability and capacity where needed.
- Design & implementation assistance in the creation of manufacturing and business processes to support improvement activities or the introduction of new products or processes.
- Development of Management Tools to support the sustainability of Improvements, Operations Management & People Performance Management, and implementation support.
The above details give an overall summary of the services offered by KMS BDIS, however we are a flexible and adaptive business that is able to offer alternative tailored solutions specific to our Clients’ needs.
Why not contact us to discuss your requirements?